Kindle For Mac 1.20 Latest Version Free Download Here
Get the best reading experience available on your Mac. No Kindle required. Access your Kindle books even if you don’t have your Kindle with you. Automatically synchronizes your last page read and annotations between devices with Whispersync. Create new highlights, notes, and bookmarks and manage those created on your Kindle for Mac. Full screen reading view, color modes, and brightness controls offer an immersive reading experience. Shop for books in the macinwin.com
Probably you don’t understand the meaning of “cracking amazon books”. But if you once purchased books from the amazon store, you may find that you will always receive a message like “Start reading on your free Kindle Reading App or on your Kindle”. Still remember? Let’s talk about this topic from this phenomenon, them expand to its nature
Kindle for Mac Significant:
Search in Books: Search inside any book to find a topic, character, or section you want to revisit.
Organize Collections: Organize your books into various collections/lists with the Kindle for Mac app.
Look Up Book Facts: Access descriptions of characters, important places, popular quotes, and themes from Shelfari, the community-powered encyclopedia for book-lovers.
Personalize: Switch to full-screen reading mode, choose your background color, and adjust the brightness of your screen from within the Kindle for Mac app.
Read e-Textbooks: Choose from a large selection of e-textbooks to read with the Kindle for Mac app and avoid the hassle of carrying around heavy textbooks.
Take Notes: Highlight, take notes, and add bookmarks in any book.
View Page Numbers: See page numbers that correspond to a book’s print edition page numbers to easily cite passages. This feature is available with thousands of books in the Kindle Store.
What’s new in this version:
- Two new fonts — We have added Amazon Ember Bold, a heavier font, and OpenDyslexic, a font that readers with dyslexia may prefer. You can select these fonts from the menu
- Improved ability to search for content in Japanese
- Improved reading experience for Manga
- Other performance improvements
- 500MHz Intel Processor or faster.
- At least 512MB of RAM.
- 100MB or available disk space.
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher.
How to Get?
- Download given below link
- After it Install trail version
- Extract Crack file and copy all files
- Paste in C:/Directory window program files
- Enjoy with latest version